This policy was last updated on Wednesday 7 October 2020. Any future changes to our policy will be reflected here.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
- To ensure the website works, in particular for online booking
- To monitor website performance and help us make improvements in the future
- To tailor our marketing, and use tools such as Google AdWords to communicate more effectively through web advertising.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Provide you with advertising relating to this and other shows
- Collect any sensitive information
You can learn more about the key cookies we use below:
This monitors how people use our site – for example the browser they use and the pages they visit. It’s used to assess our website’s performance and to help us plan improvements.
Sizmek / DoubleClick
You may notice that sometimes after visiting our site you see increased numbers of adverts from us. This is because we pay for these adverts, and the technology to do this is made possible by this cookie. We use these adverts to inform you about this or other shows.
The cookies help us understand how well our online adverts are encouraging visitors to view more information about particular events on walkwithamal.com. When an advert is displayed on a third-party website, a Sizmek / Doubleclick cookie is placed on the device, providing cookies have not been refused. If that visitor, using the same browser, then visits walkwithamal.com, we can see that the advert has been effective. More information about Sizmek’s or Doubleclick’s own privacy policies and how to opt out can be found here on the Sizmek / Doubleclick website.
Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Snapchat
This communicates with Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat / Twitter activity to our website.
This cookie is a transient cookie (it is erased when you close the browser). It acts as a small amount of memory to remember what you’ve done on past pages.
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact Sarah Loader.