Run with Amal
Get fit and show your support for Little Amal by joining us on a BIG 8000km collective run between September 24th and October 24th 2021.
We’re looking for 1000 people to join us in running 8000km together, the same distance Little Amal is journeying from Gaziantep to Manchester. Run With Amal has been created in partnership with Running with Refugees and, for this special month leading up to Amal’s 10th birthday, everyone taking part logs their running over the month and contributes to the overall goal.
It’s easy to take part and you can run or walk from anywhere! Simply buy a ticket here (or use the box on this page), and then log your progress between September 24th and October 24th.
So get training, get your friends on board, and let’s run with Amal!
How it works:
- Buy your ticket here.
- At the start of the challenge, we’ll send you all the details of how to log your miles to make them count towards the 8000km communal total. In the meantime, we would love you to join our Run with Amal Strava club to engage with others in the community.
- Download your exclusive Moving Stories audio file to accompany your runs/walks (coming soon!)
- Download your Run with Amal bib (using the button below), take a photo and share it with us on social media and tag @walkwithamal
- Run or walk as many km as you can between 24 September and 24 October 2021. Can you set yourself a target?
- Join us at the end of October for a group run to celebrate Amal and her amazing 8000km journey.